Dear Customers and Friends,
Jefferson Consulting Associates stands ready to assist you with your technology needs during these unsettling times. We've got your back.
Many of our clients are working online from home - on laptops or desktop Mac and PCs, and some have children who are now attending school online, as well. The last thing they need to worry about is how and where to get help when the technology isn’t working.
With concern for the health of our clients, and in compliance with State of Delaware and Federal guidelines, we are limiting our social and business in-person interactions. This being said, we can still help when you need it. To better serve you during this crisis, we are ramping up our remote support operations and offering contactless pick-up and drop-off for hardware repairs.
Your trusted technology advisors are here to help you
help your family, your business, and your employees. I believe that together as a community, we're going to get through this crazy time, and come out on the other side - stronger than ever. For details about our COVID-19 efforts, please see below:
Remote help desk support, training, and personal tech-coaching is available, by appointment. You can access our TeamViewer Quick Support App
from the remote support link at the bottom of our home page: https://jefferson-consulting.com
. To get remote help at your office or home:
- Download our Quick Support app on the device (Mac, PC, iOS, Android) that needs support, and launch the app.
- Call our office at (302) 380-3373. We try to answer all calls, but if we miss you, please leave a detailed message and we'll call back ASAP.
- You may be prompted by the app to allow access. This will align the Quick Support app with your device’s security settings. Don’t worry, your system is safe - we can't access your computer/device without your permission!
- At the conclusion of the support session, we will charge your choice of credit card and email you a receipt.
Free Contactless Pickup and Delivery (just like the pizza guy)
We will continue to provide expert, quality service for your hardware troubleshooting, upgrade, and repair needs, while limiting interaction with our technicians:
- We will pick up your computer/device at your home or office. You can either leave it at the front porch/foyer/vestibule, or meet us at the front door to give it to us. You will be provided with a receipt itemizing the equipment placed into our custody and care.
- After diagnostics/troubleshooting at our office and we contact you with an estimate.
- Upon completion of services, the exterior case of your computer/device will be cleaned with Lysol wipes.
- We will then contact you to arrange return of your repair, along with a receipt for your credit card transaction and any other necessary documentation. Like before, we will meet you at the front door.
Please contact us us immediately Call us immediately if you have what you would consider a "mission-critical" support issue
. While we are handling calls on a first-come-first-serve basis, we take our clients' mission-critical concerns seriously, and will bring all resources to bear, in order to get you back up and running. You should also call if you have any concerns regarding:
- small business disaster recovery planning
- small business continuity measures
- office and home backup strategies
- securing your company or personal files
- setting up your employees for working from home
- home network wifi and security concerns
We will continue to update you if there are any changes to our hours of operation or service. If you need us, call: Client Services: (302) 380-3373
or email: email@example.com
. I personally monitor all company email traffic. For pressing matters, you are welcome contact me directly at my personal mobile number: (302) 690-3125
Jefferson Consulting — We've got your back!
￼Davis H. Jefferson
President & CEOJefferson Consulting Associates LLCYour Trusted Technology Advisors
• 302.690.3125 | direct