Sep 23, 2020 | 07:36 AM | Filed in: Local | From the Editor's Desk
Dear Customers and Friends,
Jefferson Consulting Associates stands ready to assist you with your technology needs during these unprecedented times. We've got your back. The last thing you need to worry about is how and where to get help when the technology isn’t working. As your trusted technology advisors, we here to help you help your family, your business, and your employees. I believe that together as a community, we're going to get through this crazy time, and come out on the other side - stronger than ever. For details about our COVID-19 efforts, please see below:
Remote Support — for Mac, PC, iOS and Android Devices
Remote help desk support, training, and personal tech-coaching is available, by appointment. You can access our TeamViewer Quick Support App from the remote support link at the bottom of our home page: https://jefferson-consulting.com. To get remote help at your office or home:
- Download our Quick Support app on the device (Mac, PC, iOS, Android) that needs support, and launch the app.
- Call our office at (302) 380-3373. We try to answer all calls, but if we miss you, please leave a detailed message and we'll call back ASAP.
- You may be prompted by the app to allow access. This will align the Quick Support app with your device’s security settings. Don’t worry, your system is safe - we can't access your computer/device without your permission!
- At the conclusion of the support session, we will charge your choice of credit card and email you a receipt.
Free Contactless Pickup and Delivery (just like the pizza guy)
We will continue to provide expert, quality service for your hardware troubleshooting, upgrade, and repair needs, while limiting interaction with our technicians:
- We will pick up your computer/device at your home or office. We will be wearing a face mask and gloves. You can either leave it at the front porch/foyer/vestibule, or meet us at the front door to give it to us. You will be provided with a receipt itemizing the equipment placed into our custody and care.
- After diagnostics/troubleshooting at our office and we contact you with an estimate.
- Upon completion of services, the exterior case of your computer/device will be cleaned with Lysol wipes.
- We will then contact you to arrange return of your repair, along with a receipt for your credit card transaction and any other necessary documentation. Like before, we will meet you at the front door.
Jefferson Consulting will continue to update you if there are any changes to our hours of operation or service. If you need us, call: Client Services: (302) 380-3373 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. I personally monitor all company email traffic. For pressing matters, you are welcome contact me directly at my personal mobile number: (302) 690-3125.
Jefferson Consulting — We've got your back!
Davis H. Jefferson
President & CEO
Jefferson Consulting Associates LLC
Your Trusted Technology Advisors
• 302.690.3125 | direct