Greetings, Clients and Friends!
2014 is now behind us, and what a year it was! A year of tremendous growth across all industries, including ours (technology support services). You have invited us to your offices, your training classrooms, and into your homes, to solve your computer glitches, teach your clients and employees, and to provide peace-of-mind. Whether the need was to rescue an iPhoto library of treasured family memories, install a new backup battery, setup VPN service on a network router, or instruct an Apple technician course, we’ve been honored that you chose us. You have trusted us to help your business grow, and make your job, and your life, a little easier.
Jefferson Consulting Associates looks forward to our continued relationship. We are constantly training, and testing new solutions, so that we can serve you better. And we are unceasingly working on ways to improve our service. On tap for this year, our “New Year’s Resolutions:”
- Improved - responsiveness and customer followup
- Improved - Windows 8.1, and new Windows 10 client support
- New - customer newsletter and satisfaction survey
- New - discounted support/coaching packages
- New - Yosemite client/server certification
- New solutions - such as iOS and OSX-based security cameras, cloud-based backup
- New - video tutorials (coming soon) on our newly re-launched YouTube channel
- Expanded - remote monitoring and support options
- Expanded - service area to central and southern Delaware
- Increased - community involvement and support
We are excited to announce that one resolution came to fruition a bit early! In the last weeks of 2014, we published an updated version of our website
- Cleaner look
- New responsive design - auto-resizes for smart phones and tablets
- Full screen on desktop browsers
- FAQ page now combined with Blog page
- New, higher res. graphics, licensed from iStockphoto
Jefferson Consulting has grown because you
trusted us to help you
grow. We are grateful, and honored, to have that relationship with each and every one of you. We look forward to working with you in 2015, and wish you all Happiness, Health, and Prosperity.
If you have any needs, questions, concerns, or feedback, please don’t hesitate to contact me directly, at email@example.com
. Happy New Year!
Davis H. Jefferson
President and CEO
Jefferson Consulting Associates LLC